Tuesday, January 7, 2014

DECEMBER FAVORITES !

     Hey there guys and gals ! I just wanted to stop by super fast to share some of my favorite things with you all. I feel like my list is sooooo long so I'm going to keep it at 10 things that I loved in December. I'll try to keep going for each month of the new year.

1) Zulily: this place is an awesome online discount shopping site. They have THE best deals and I have done nothing but buy cute shoes for Avery since first realizing it existed. Seriously guys, the shoes below were each like $7 - $10. And they're good, sturdy shoes. Below are a few that I've gotten for myself and the little lady ...

 

2) AprilJustinTV: I'm sure this makes me a bit of a lame but I am obsessed with watching this show/couple on Youtube. They have a vlog that they update daily and they're just as cute and sweet as can be. They're also expecting a baby and who doesn't love a new baby!



3) Pomegranates: For me, eating a pomegranate is like eating dessert. They're so sweet yet so great for you - it makes them the perfect treat. I will drive around like a woman gone mad to find these things in stores and I usually get at least 10 at a time to make sure my stash stays stocked when they're in season. I won't tell you the # that I have eaten in one sitting. There needs to be a little bit of mystery in this relationship *batting my lashes flirtatiously*.


4) Old Navy: I don't think that much needs to be said here. Old Navy is awesome and they're clothes are affordable. I bought many items from them in December at their after Christmas prices. The end.

5) Dangerously Delicious: I learned of this restaurant from an old high school friend a few months ago and I've been addicted ever since. They sell pies. Savory pies, sweet pies and quiche. All pie, all the time ... and all the time is how often my husband and I frequent their establishments in DC. What you see below is a yummy quiche made with bacon, onions and Gruyere cheese and it tastes like what dreams are made of. Trust me on that.



6) Coffee/Tea Mugs: Whether used for coffee or tea, I was and am loving a sleek and sexy mug these days ... yes, I said sexy and yes I italicized it. See the proof below. Both mugs were purchased from Starbucks holiday collection last month.




7) Ikat: This is a type of design that is relatively new to me but I have already decided that I must have it in my home. Below is a throw pillow that I just ordered from Etsy for our Master Bedroom .



8) Etsy: You had to know this would be next. And it's another one that needs no explanation. If you are not familiar with it, do yourself a favor and head that way NOW. www.etsy.com On 2nd thought, maybe do your wallet a favor and stay away :-/

9) Christmas Decor: Last year ( being that we're only 7 days into the new year, this seems so odd to write ) was the first time I really went all out Christmas decor shopping and I loved it ! I can't wait to spruce things up even more this year. Check out my Christmas Decor posts for more.

 


10) Blogging: Well this is an obvious one. Of course I love blogging! I touched on this once before in my 50 Random Facts About Me post but this is definitely a big one that I loved in December. And though I don't plan to list it in each of my monthly favs, I do plan to keep loving it for quite sometime. As long as you all will allow me, really. Thanks for stopping by, til' next time all you lovers of decor!


xoxo,

tanesia nerese

No comments:

Post a Comment